Productivity and Positivity go Hand-in-Hand with Butch Bellah
Quote of the Day: “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” –Mother Theresa
Guest of the Day: Louisiana native Butch Bella is an entrepreneur, business coach, and keynote speaker. He is the founder of MyBizCoach.Biz, which offers online resources for entrepreneurs, sales professionals, and small business owners and managers. And he is also the author of two books: The10 Essential Habits of Sales Superstars: Plugging into the Power of Ten and Sales Management for Dummies.
Passion: Butch’s passion is building other people into a version of themselves that is better than they could have envisioned. He says, “I want to be a difference-maker in this world. I feel like that I was put on this earth for a reason, and I know that may sound egotistical, but I honestly believe I was put on this earth to, to make a difference in people’s lives.” Butch hopes to create ripples that will inspire people.
The Skill: Increasing productivity and positivity.
Importance of Skill: Time is valuable and time never stops. Desire and accomplishment is impacted by positivity.
The Lesson: How to Gain One Full Week a Year without Giving up Vacation Time
- Get to work ten minutes early. If you do this over a 48 week work year, that is more than 40 hours a week of productive time that you pick up that you are working and your competition does not know you’re there.
- Do not do non-selling tasks or busy work during business hours
- Use the ten minutes to get spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically prepared for the day – get your materials prepared.
- Do not come in early and be unproductive – you must have the “intention to have a positive, productive start to your day”
- “The only way to succeed is to take action, everything else is preparation.”
- The purpose of all daytime business is to take action – take the few minutes for preparation – be prepared!
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 10 Essential Habits of Sales Superstars: Plugging into the Power of Ten by Butch Bellah
- Sales Management for Dummies by Butch Bellah
- mybizcoach.biz/MotivateMe (Download Butche’s book FREE!: The 10 Essential Habits of Sales Superstarts)
To be more productive and positive…
Envision: “Focus on today. If you set a GPS for New York City, all it’s going to do is get you out of your driveway first. Once you make a decision to go somewhere, don’t worry about the end destination, just worry about the first step.” Be present.
Explore: List tasks singularly, outsource those you can delegate.
Execute: Make a decision and take action. “You can’t take corrective action until you take action.”
Advice to Listeners: “…my best closing advice is a quote… ‘You can make an excuse, or you can make a difference, and the amount of energy required is about the same.’”
Make a list of the top ten people in your life who impact and influence you. Let them know that they do and that you are glad to be a part of their life.
How Motivate Me! Ultimate Support System can rally around Butch Bellah:
Facebook: My Biz Coach
And, as always, on the Facebook page: Motivate Me! Ultimate Support System
CLICK HERE to listen to interview.
If you enjoyed, a review on iTunes and Stitcher would be much appreciated!